NOUN Recruitment 2021-2022 | The National Open University of Nigeria has begun accepting Recruitment applications for the 2021 academic session.
This page will explain how to apply for current vacancies advertised by the National Open University of Nigeria, as well as how to receive updates for other graduate and non-graduate work openings in Nigeria.
Also, this page will show the requisite educational credentials as well as employment information. Therefore, take your time to read everything before putting the measures in place.
In preparation for the upcoming National Open University of Nigeria Recruitment in 2021, all interested candidates can learn what they need to know about joining NOUN or familiarize themselves with the Requirements for the 2021 National Open University of Nigeria Recruitment.
To find out if the National Open University of Nigeria Recruitment 2021 has officially begun, go to the official NOUN recruitment portal: http://www.nou.edu.ng/ or keep checking this page because we will update this page once the National Open University of Nigeria Recruitment form is available.
The National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) is a public university in Nigeria that offers Open and Distance Learning (ODL) courses. It is currently the largest public university in West Africa in terms of student enrollment. In the Nigerian University System and also it is a recognised university.
Current Vacant Positions
♠ Assistant Librarian
♠ Librarian II
♠ Librarian I
National Open University of Nigeria Recruitment Requirements
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science (BLS), from any recognized university. Candidates must also attach his NYSC certificate or a letter of exemption.
- All candidates must also be a registered member of relevant professional bodies.
- Candidates must be free of criminal background.
- All applicants must be sound mentally, physically, and health-wise.
About The NOUN Recruitment Exercise
- NOUN will not act in a lenient manner, concerning any petition for an upgrade of salary, or adjustment in rank, once a candidate has been appointed, and the acceptance letter of the candidate has been submitted.
- In compliance with Federal Character Commission Regulations (FCCR), the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN), will consider shortlisting and employing applicants from the Six Geopolitical Zones in the Country (Nigeria) and reserves the right to ensure this balance in its transparent shortlisting exercise of potential employees.
- Furthermore, all applicants are expected to be experts at basic computer programs and packages and must be comprehensively conversant with the internet and online technologies. Applicants should also be ready to adapt at all times and must be open to learning new things, particularly as it concerns open and distant learning.
- The National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN), will not appoint, and at the same time promote candidates. NOUN will place candidates at a salary scale appropriate to their qualifications, broad knowledge and working experience.
- All appointed candidates are required to be physically and actively residents in their respective departments, irrespective of their location. Be it in Lagos, Abuja or Kaduna.
- It should be noted that the National Open University of Nigeria, does not, and will not make provisions for staff housing.
- Candidates who have gotten to the age of retirement, or were previously retired from other services are not permitted to apply for this recruitment exercise.
Closing Date: The NOUN recruitment deadline for 2021 will be announced once the recruitment process starts.
Please include your name and email address on our Contact page if you need us to assist you with more timely details about the National Open University of Nigeria Recruitment 2021. Also, feel free to use our comment box to ask some questions about this guide.