JAMB Recruitment 2021-2022 | We are here to inform you on the Recruitment update on the Joint Admission and Matriculation Recruitment 2021 Application Form
Joint Admission and Matriculation Recruitment
This article will provide you with free first-hand information on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board 2021 recruitment application form, as well as criteria, qualifications, guidelines, and other relevant updates.
Have you been waiting for an opportunity to work with as their staff? If yes, then this is the time to apply for this prestigious job opportunity.
The recruitment of Nigerian youths, both graduates and undergraduates, is the primary goal of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board. As a result, unemployment in Nigeria will be reduced and eventually become a thing of the past.
About Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board
The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) is a Nigerian tertiary admissions and matriculations board. The board administers entrance exams to Nigerian universities for prospective undergraduates.
The board is also in charge of administering similar exams to applicants to Nigerian public and private polytechnics, colleges of education, and universities.
TO BE A HIGHLY-RATED FIRST-CLASS AND IMPARTIAL MATRICULATION AND ADMISSIONS BOARD
- FIRSTLY, SERVICE WITHOUT REQUEST
- SECONDLY, COMMITMENT TO INTEGRITY, TRANSPARENCY, AND DEDICATION
- ALSO, ZERO TOLERANCE FOR MALPRACTICE IN PERSONNEL
- LASTLY, DEVELOPMENT EQUITY INCLUSIVENESS
JAMB Recruitment Requirements
Applicants for the JAMB Recruitment must have one or more of the following qualifications.
- Firstly, all applicants must possess a B.Sc, HND, NCE, or OND in any discipline from a recognized institution is required.
- Secondly, applicants must be under the age of 35.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in at least three (3) subjects, including English, and passes in at least two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained in a single sitting.or five (5) topics, including English Language, obtained in two sittings.)
- Lastly, National Diploma (ND) from a recognized institution is required. A National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or a General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) with two (2) subjects completed in one sitting or three (3) subjects completed in two sittings.
Trending Jobs in Nigeria 2021
- INEC Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Immigration Recruitment
- Customs Recruitment
- Prisons Recruitment
- AMCON Recruitments
- BOF RECRUITEMENT
How to Apply for JAMB Recruitment 2021
Lastly, to register for this job visit the official website at www.jamb.gov.ng to see if the Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board Recruitment 2021 has begun. We will update this page as soon as the JAMB form is available.
Make a note of this page because it will be updated regularly with information about the Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board Recruitment 2021.
NOTE!!! Candidates are only allowed to apply for one work position at a time. Also, any candidates who apply several times may have their applications rejected. The program is available for free on the internet.
Finally, we value your opinion and eagerly await it. As a result, if you’d like us to send you more up-to-date information about JAMB Recruitment 2021 as soon as possible, please leave your phone number and email address in the comment box below.