NFMC Recruitment 2021-2022 | This is to inform you that the National Frequency Management Council 2021 Recruitment Application Form Is Out.
National Frequency Management Council 2021 Recruitment
Having gotten this information from the management of the National Frequency Management Council, it is a thing of joy to inform all Nigerian of this latest 2021 recruitment development.
Are you a Nigerian out there looking for a job? You tired of staying at home or are you are a graduate or an under-graduate? Then this job recruitment is for you.
NFMC 2021/2022 has been awaited in the country until now, and I’ve received multiple requests from aspirants on various platforms seeking legitimate knowledge about the 2021 NFMC Application type.
The recruitment of Nigerian youths, both graduates and undergraduates, is the primary goal of the National Frequency Management Council. As a result, unemployment in Nigeria will be reduced and eventually become a thing of the past.
About National Frequency Management Council
The Nigerian Communications Commission is the independent National Regulatory Authority for the telecommunication’s industry in Nigeria. The Commission is responsible for creating an enabling environment for competition among operators in the industry as well as ensuring the provision of qualitative and efficient telecommunications services throughout the country.
In carrying out its duties and functions as the National Telecommunications Regulator, the Commission is driven by three guiding principles (Fair, Firm, and Forthright). Our Core Values are driven by these concepts.
National Frequency Management Council Guiding Principles
- Commitment to Innovation
Applicants for the NFMC Recruitment must have one or more of the following qualifications.
- Firstly, all applicants must possess a B.Sc, HND, NCE, or OND in any discipline from a recognized institution is required.
- Secondly, applicants must be under the age of 35.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in at least three (3) subjects, including English, and passes in at least two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained in a single sitting.or five (5) topics, including English Language, obtained in two sittings.)
- Lastly, National Diploma (ND) from a recognized institution is required. A National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or a General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) with two (2) subjects completed in one sitting or three (3) subjects completed in two sittings.
Trending Jobs in Nigeria 2021
- INEC Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Immigration Recruitment
- Customs Recruitment
- Prisons Recruitment
- AMCON Recruitments
- BOF RECRUITEMENT
How to Apply for the National Frequency Management Council
Lastly, to register for this job visit the official website at www.nfmc.gov.ng to see if the National Frequency Management Council Recruitment 2021 has begun. We will update this page as soon as the NFMC form is available.
Make a note of this page because it will be updated regularly with information about the National Frequency Management Council Recruitment 2021.
NOTE!!! Candidates are only allowed to apply for one work position at a time. Also, any candidates who apply several times may have their applications rejected. The program is available for free on the internet.
Finally, we value your opinion and eagerly await it. As a result, if you’d like us to send you more up-to-date information about NFMC Recruitment 2021 as soon as possible, please leave your phone number and email address in the comment box below.