NCC Recruitment 2021-2022 | We are here to give you the recruitment update on the Nigerian Communication Commission Recruitment 2021 latest Application Form.
To all Nigerian who are in interested in NCC Recruitment 2021 that the Nigerian Communication Commission has finally begun the recruitment process for the 2021 recruitment intake.
This page will guide and direct you on how to apply for a job position in the NCC Recruitment 2021. As well as knowing the job requirements, educational qualification and how to apply for the job.
Are you a Graduate or an Undergraduate looking for a Civil Service job? Then, NCC Recruitment 2021 job is for you because as the matter of fact, there are several under listed job positions for you. So, I urge you to carefully go through this content to grab the important information needed for this job application.
The main objective of the recruitment of the Nigerian Communication Commission is to create more jobs for both graduate and undergraduate Nigerian youth. Through doing so, Nigeria’s unemployment will be reduced and become a tale of the past.
About Nigerian Communication Commission
The Nigerian Communications Commission is the independent National Regulatory Authority for the telecommunication’s industry in Nigeria. The Commission is responsible for creating an enabling environment for competition among operators in the industry as well as ensuring the provision of qualitative and efficient telecommunications services throughout the country.
Over the years NCC has earned a reputation as a foremost Telecom regulatory agency in Africa. The Commission is hoping to catalyze the use of ICT’S for a different aspect of national development. The Commission has initiated several programs such as State Accelerated Broadband Initiative (SABI) and Wire Nigeria Project (WIN) to help stimulate demand and accelerate the uptake of ICT tools and services necessary for the enthronement of a knowledge society in Nigeria.
Nigerian Communication Commission Regulations
Consistent with Section 70 of the Nigerian Communications Act 2003 (NCA 2003), the Commission is empowered to make and publish regulations on matters such as, but not limited to; written authorizations, permits, assignments and licenses granted or issued under the NCA 2003; the assignment of rights to spectrum or numbers; communications related offences and penalties; any fees, charges, rates or fines to be imposed; a system of universal service provision; Quality of Service (QoS) standards; and any other matters as are necessary to enforce the provisions of the NCA 2003.
NCC Recruitment 2021 Qualification
- Firstly, Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication, Journalism with a minimum of Upper Division Second Class or an HND only with Upper Credit in the relevant field.
- Secondly, the required National Youth Service Corps must have completed the (NYSC).
- You should have at least 4-5 years of professional experience at work.
- Also, the job requires outstanding writing abilities.
- Exceptional communication skills: communicating orally and in written form simply and persuasively;
- Experience is strongly preferred for working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Preferred working knowledge of online content-management systems
- Outstanding comprehension of mass media.
- Furthermore, you have to be able to multitask, meet deadlines and be able to work under pressure and as a team member.
- An outstanding player in a team;
- Lastly, ability to function with nominal instruction and independently.
NCC Recruitment 2021 Requirement
- The age range is from 25 to 30 years.
- Must be Hard-working.
- Required information and competence in ICT.
- Capable of contesting the status quo and pushing through improvements.
- Diligent, with a strong emphasis on information.
How To Apply For NCC Recruitment 2021
Having done through the application requirements and qualification, and you met all the requirement. Then, you are one step away from getting your desired job. Finally, to register for the NCC Recruitment 2021 please follow this link www.ncc.gov.ng/
We appreciate your view, and we look forward to it. Therefore, if you need us to provide you with more updated NCC Recruitment 2021 information at the right time, please provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.