NCAA Recruitment 2021-2022 | We are here to give you the Recruitment update on Nigerian Civil Authority Recruitment 2021 Latest Application Form.
This is indeed another beautiful day to inform all Citizens of our beloved country of the latest Ongoing Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority(NCAA) 2021 Recruitment. This article will easily direct you on how to carefully apply for this prestigious job. Also, carefully follow the rules guiding the recruitment, requirements and qualification to avoid any mistakes.
Secondly, before applying for this job make sure that all your Credentials needed for the job position are complete
About Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority(NCAA)
The governing body for aviation in Nigeria is the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority. With the National Assembly passing into law the Civil Aviation Act 2006 and its approval by the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, it became autonomous. The Act not only empowers the Authority without political intervention to regulate aviation safety, but also to perform supervisory functions of airports, airspace, meteorological services, etc., as well as industry economic regulations.
There are about 31 airports in the region. There are approximately 39 AOC holders (for scheduled and non-scheduled flight operations), while Nigeria is served by approximately 28 international airlines.
The Battle Standards Group’s roles include:
- Specify and track operational safety requirements to ensure compliance with international standards in the area of aviation safety.
- Liaising on issues that concern the NCAA with internal and external organizations.
- The FSG emanates from and is vetted to ensure the safety information that is distributed to the industry.
- To print and distribute business guidance materials
- Send a quarterly and analytical report to the Director General of all accredited organizations.
- The publication of quality levels on all the FSG regulatory services
- Establish a system of document management to ensure accurate oversight of the records of operators inside the NCAA.
NCAA Job Requirement 2021
To apply for recruitment for the 2021/2022 Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority, you need to have the following:
- West African Certificate of Examination School (WASC) or Certificate of the National Examination Council with a minimum of 5 credits in specific subjects, including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sessions) or
- Bachelor’s Degree or Ordinary National Diploma/Higher National Diploma (HND)
- Computer application expertise, which will serve as an added benefit.
How to Apply for 2021 NCAA Recruitment
You will walk through the procedures below to apply for an NCAA job:
- Firstly, visit the NCAA login portal at https://ncaa.gov.ng/
- Secondly, on the official website of the NCAA, follow the instructions.
- Lastly, complete and submit the application form
Feel free to ask questions or make inquiry about the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority by commenting in the comment section.