NAMA Recruitment 2021-2022 | We are here to inform you of the Recruitment update on the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency Recruitment 2021 Application Form.
This is to inform all Nigerian Citizens of the Ongoing NAMA Recruitment 2021/2022 Latest Application. Are you a citizen of Nigeria and still out there job-hunting? Then this is another great opportunity to lay your hand on a well paying job in Nigeria. Also know that every agency has recruitment requirements and qualifications before you can have access to the job. Therefore, read through this content carefully to avoid any mistake.
NOTE!!! The Ongoing Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA) 2021/2022 Application is for graduate
About Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA)
The Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA) was established as a corporate body with perpetual succession and common seal by the Act of Parliament No. 48 of 29 May 1999, which may sue or be sued in its corporate name and own, keep or dispose of land ( whether movable or immovable). Also, the organization has a board of directors chaired by a part-time chairman, The President-in-Chief of the Armed Forces appoints him for a term of four years.
Functions of NAMA
The Agency’s Roles
(1) The Organization shall-
- Firstly, provide air traffic services in Nigeria, including air traffic control, visual and non-visual aids, aeronautical telecommunication services and electricity supplies relating thereto, to make public transport, private, business and military aircraft travel, as far as feasible and as safely as possible;
- Provide aerodromes at all major Nigerian airports with the navigation services required for the take-off and landing activity of aircraft and incorporate them into the overall air traffic in the Nigerian airspace;
- Also, minimize or prevent interference with the use or effectiveness of all equipment used in connection with air navigation and to forbid or regulate the use of all such apparatus, as well as the show of signs and lights liable to endanger the use of aircraft and to endanger the use of airspace in Nigeria;
- Securing the safety, quality and regularity of air navigation in general;
- Lastly, enable persons engaged in or working in or in connection with air navigation to provide, as may be considered necessary from time to time, meteorological information for the purpose of air navigation.
(2) Provisions on finances
- The Agency’s Fund.
- Department’s budget.
- The power of recognition of gifts.
- Forecasts and spending in annual terms.
- Yearly Report.
- Borrowing power.
- A tax exemption.
Nigerian Airspace Management Agency Requirements
The general requirements for the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency to apply successfully include:
- The applicant must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 5 SSCE/WASSCE credit grades (including Mathematics and English Language).
- Certificate of B.Sc/HND or OND/NCE, obtained from a recognized institution.
- You must have received your certificate of discharge/exemption from NYSC.
- Being a literate machine would be an additional bonus.
- Means of either Voters Card, Driving License, National ID-Card or International Passport registration.
- There would be an additional benefit of technical qualification/work experience.
How to Apply for NAMA 2021/2022 Job Recruitment
If you have fulfilled the NAMA recruitment criteria, you are one step closer to obtaining your dream work. Now, proceed to the official website of NAMA, fill out the application form carefully and submit it before the closing date. To apply now, www.nama.gov.ng
- NAMA frowns on multiple applications, so it is recommended that applicants apply for one position.
- Only applications will be considered for the advertised role.
Finally, for more information about NAMA recruitment, feel free to use the comment section and we will get back to you as soon as possible.