FAAN Recruitment 2021-2022 | Check and Apply For The Latest Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria Recruitment 2021 Application Form.
Welcome once again to our recruitment page, Here we will be discussing about Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) 2021/2022 Recruitment, the requirement and how go about the online registration. First and foremost, you should be certain that www.faan.gov.ng is the main official portal.
Navigate to this Post
About Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN)
Established Airports Authority of Nigeria
FAAN was established by the Nigerian Government by Decree 45 of 1976 to supervise the operation and maintenance of all federal airports by the Nigerian Airports Authority, NAA, which later became the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria. In August 1995, following a major restructuring and reform of the Nigerian aviation sector by the Federal Government, the aviation agency was re-named the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria, FAAN.
Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Application Instruction (FAAN)
As a recruitment applicant from the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN), we would like you to follow the following instructions:
- Browse via the recruitment site for the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN)
- Check the work position that suits you best and begin applying.
- An aptitude test will take place.
- The recruitment team of the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) will only shortlist applicants who meet their requirements.
You will have to upload the following documents when applying for recruitment by the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN):
- Firstly, your extensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Also as stated, all your academic qualifications or certificates.
- Certificate of origin from The Local Government
- State of Origin Certificate
- A government issued ID such as the National Identification Number (NIN),
- Valid Driver’s License, Nigerian International Passport
- A recent photo of the Passport (sized).
FAAN Requirements 2021/2022
- Firstly, all applicants must be a Nigerian by birth.
- A graduate of a prestigious college/University with a decent degree.
- You need a NYSC certificate of discharge.
FAAN 2021/2022 Application Guidelines
- The jobs page of the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria is here.
- You may access the FAAN application form through the portal above.
- Multiple requests would disqualify you.
- Recruitment forms are free of charge from the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN).
- Make sure that not any of the information given is false.
What are FAAN’s functions?:
The Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria has some functions which are incorporated into the FRN’s CAP F5 laws in the 2004 FAAN Act. Such roles include;
- Firstly, the development, provision and maintenance of airport facilities is the task of the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria.
- Secondly, to provide appropriate conditions for the transport of passengers and their goods by air.
- To charge for the facilities rendered by the Airports Authority.
- Also, to have adequate accommodation and standard services to handle passengers efficiently and effectively.
- The development and provision of surface transport facilities at airports.
- To carry out airport-relevant economic operations.
- Construct and maintain customer-centered airport facilities profitably for the secure, safe and effective carriage of passengers and goods at a world-class quality level.
- The creation, provision and maintenance of all necessary services and facilities for the secure, orderly, expeditious and economical operation of air transport at all FAAN-managed airports.
- To have appropriate facilities and staff at all airports for effective protection.
- To have a favorable atmosphere in which passengers and goods are transported by air and in which aircraft are used.
- Furthermore, prohibition of the carriage by air of products of the kinds which may be prohibited
- Finally, to carry out economic and commercial activities relating to air travel at airports, which may be carried out without prejudice to the Authority’s functions.
Finally, do not forget to login into the FAAN application portal to apply
Also, do not forget to use the comment section if need any information about the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria.