IITA Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form portal
We are here to inform all Nigerian including fresh graduates who are interested to work with the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture IITA Recruitment. A not-for-profit organization for agricultural science for production (R4D)
Are you seeking a job opportunity with International recognition? Please see our latest openings for positions below. Click on the appropriate location for your profile and fill in the application form for the IITA Recruitment.
About International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- 1 About International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- 2 IITA Recruitment Job Positions
- 3 IITA Recruitment Duties
- 4 IITA Recruitment Qualification
- 5 IITA Recruitment Competencies
- 6 REMUNERATION
- 7 IITA Recruitment Method of Application
The IITA as the name implies is an agricultural research and development (R4D) non-profit organization and is a member of the CGIAR Consortium. We thank you for your interest in IITA and welcome you to discover more exciting and diverse career prospects in a job environment that inspires you to be the best you can.
Join a dynamic IITA team dedicated to promoting agricultural solutions in the tropics for hunger, poverty, and natural resource depletion. IITA is an employer of equal opportunity and preference for jobs is provided to eligible applicants irrespective of race, color, faith, sex, national/ethnic origin or social status.
IITA Recruitment Job Positions
- Finance Manager
- Administrative Officer I
- Information Technology Application Assistance
IITA Recruitment Duties
Effective candidates may perform the following tasks, among other things:
- Firstly, implement HarvestPlus-compliant financial and budgeting strategies and processes
The needs of the initiative and corporate and donor criteria.
- Secondly, understand and supervise the financial instruments, processes, and policies of HarvestPlus/IFPRI
For the Nigeria country office, their application and implementation.
- Thirdly, adopt best practice in managing ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library)
Incidents or requests via telephone, email, or end-user portal to ServiceDesk
- Also, provide support related to functional/configuration on SharePoint related solutions;
- Lastly, perform any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
IITA Recruitment Qualification
- Firstly, a Master’s degree in Business Management, Banking, Accounting, etc.
With at least seven (7) years of public experience in a management capacity or with at least seven (7) years of public experience.
From the private sector.
- Secondly, Computer science BSc/HND or a similar or related area with a minimum of three (3)
Years of experience performing in a well-structured company that is identical or related.
An additional bonus would be the experience of ERP.
IITA Recruitment Competencies
The ideal candidate must:
- Firstly, the applicant must be able to demonstrate accounting, administrative, financial expertise, skills, and/or experience. Planning, and other areas of support for management, as needed.
- Secondly, be able to demonstrate the talents, skills, and experience needed to manage a program, similar magnitude, and difficulty, including those sponsored by USAID; work
Acting together through technical disciplines.
- Also, should be able to communicate both verbally and in writing fluently.
- Furthermore, must have good experience with good clients of the most popular programming languages
Orientation of support.
- Have good communication skill
- Lastly, applicants must have prior experience in the creation of new non-governmental organizations in Nigeria.
With equally desirable benefits and outstanding working conditions, we deliver extremely competitive wages.
In a friendly campus setting, conditions.
IITA Recruitment Method of Application
The online application should be completed by interested applicants with a detailed cover letter attached.
Curriculum vitae and saved with their names on the IITA website in Microsoft word format through the link http://jobs.iita.org/erecruit
Finally, the request must include the names and e-mail addresses of three competent referees.
Which may include the current or previous direct supervisor of the claimant, specialist
A colleague and proof of the present package of remuneration.