Flour Mill Nigerian Plc Recruitment 2021-2022 | Check and Apply for Flour Mill Nigerian Plc Recruitment 2021 Latest Application Form
This is another opportunity for all Nigerians to apply for the ongoing job Flour Mill Nigerian Plc 2021.
Are you still Unemployed, are you interested in working for one of the best companies in Nigeria? Then, this is the right time to grab the opportunity. As a matter of facts, keep reading while we unleash the requirements needed for this position.
Navigate to this Post
About Flour Mill Nigeria Plc
- 1 About Flour Mill Nigeria Plc
- 2 Flour Mill Nigeria 2021 Job Description
- 3 Job Requirements
- 4 Flour Mill Nigeria Job Qualification
- 5 Flour Mill Nigeria Work Experience
FLOOR MILL NIGERIAN PLC was incorporated on the 29th of September 1960, as a limited liability company and pioneer wheat miller in Nigeria, Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) started out on a journey that has seen the company evolve into what is now one of the biggest brands in the foods and agro-allied industry in Africa. Over the years, the FMN brand grew tremendously from operating as a single business, flour miller, to a vast business group with strategic investments that cover key sectors of the Nigerian economy.
NOTE!! FLOOR MILL NIGERIAN PLC is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.
Flour Mill Nigeria 2021 Job Description
MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT, SUNTI – NIGER STATE
Management Information Systems:
- Firstly, ensure accurate information are received from the operations and the same are captured in the MIS system on daily basis
- Secondly, work closely with operations to ensure accurate information are captured on the Management Information System.
Support for budget & forecasting:
- Co-ordination with Department Heads and prepare Forecasts on requests.
- Also, generate Monthly Variance Analysis Report to ensure the project is progressing within the estimated and pre-assigned budget cost limits.
Support for month end accounts:
- Furthermore, candidate should be responsible for providing accurate data for activity-based costing/ salary allocations and thereby ensuring the closure of the monthly books in time.
- As well as prepare reports, budget, commentaries and financials for the subsidiary.
- Then, provide input into the long-term financial strategies, budgeting process and capital allocation.
New system developments:
- Provide business requirement data for the development and implementation of new system (CanePro).
- Firstly applicants must be smart.
- Secondly, have excellence strategic planning.
- Thirdly, must have excellence analytical and forecasting skills.
- Also, have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Lastly, must be a team leader.
Flour Mill Nigeria Job Qualification
- First degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Professional Certification (CFA/ ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA).
Flour Mill Nigeria Work Experience
- Applicants must a minimum of 5 years from a reputable organization.