Obafemi Awolowo University Recruitment 2021/2022.
We are here once again to announce to all Nigerians of the ongoing recruitment going on at Obafemi Awolowo University. As a matter of fact, this post is for those who love and wish to work in a renown University. Kindly read through this contents to know the requirements for this application’
ABOUT OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY
Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife is one of three Universities established in Nigeria between 1961 and 1962 as a result of the report submitted to the Federal Government in September, 1960, by a Commission it appointed in April 1959 under the Chairmanship of Sir Eric Ashby, Master of Clare College, Cambridge, to survey the needs of post-secondary and higher education in Nigeria over the next twenty years. On 8th June, 1961 the Law providing for the establishment of the Provisional Council of the University was formally inaugurated under the Chairmanship of Chief Rotimi Williams.
Obafemi Awolowo University Job Description
JOB TITLE; Food Process and Product Scientist-AAKTP Associate.
Department; Department of Agricultural Economics in the faculty of agriculture, obafemi awolowo university, osun state
Location; Temophadis international enterprise osun state.
Job number; TIEKTP0001
Grade; Salary from NGN200,000
Date; January 2021
Report to; The managing director.
Obafemi Awolowo University, Nigeria, in conjunction with Temophadis International Enterprise, Nigeria; and the university of Lincoln, United Kingdom, has successfully received a United Kingdom government international grant through the AgriFood African Knowledge Transfer Partnership (AAKTP) scheme administered and managed by Innovate UK(https://ktn-uk.org/agrifood/gcrf-agrifood-africa-programme/).
Obafemi Awolowo University Recruitment Job Requirements
- Firstly, we are looking to recruit a B.Sc. and/or MSc food science graduate with knowledge of/or interest in the food and drink industry
- Secondly, candidate must have experience of performing scientific and technological investigation in a University and food industry environment directed towards acquisition of new knowledge
- Also, successful candidate will ideally have academic and/or practical knowledge of food science, chemistry, biochemistry, Engineering or related subjects.
- Lastly, In addition to this requirements, MSc in business management/supply chain management or any other business-related degrees will be an added advantage.
In order to support the TIE business growth plan, the associate will lead the research work activities and will ensure the experimental trials are realistic foe the company uptake; and the associate main activities will include;
- Firstly, optimization of current products, processes and operations
- Secondly, nutritional analysis for current and developed product and recipes
- Thirdly, food product formulation and development
- Batch recipes and traceability management
- development of a database on portion size conversion
- Also, recording keeping, documentation and benchmarking
- Furthermore, demand and supply chain management
- Supply chain visibility, traceability and marketing
- Lastly, to manage 24-months collaboration among the three project partners.
For more information and how to apply, please visit CLICK HERE