Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has recently announced the opening of its recruitment portal for the 2021 vacancies. Engineering posts for Combined State Engineering Services (General Recruitment) Examination 2021 and Combined State Engineering Services Physically Handicapped.
The Commission will announce the dates and location of the UPPSC AE exam later through the UPPSC AE Admit Card. At the time of the interview, candidates must verify all original certificates.
- Between 21 to 40 years on 1 July, 2019 i.e. they must have not been born earlier than 2nd July, 1979 and not later than July 1, 1998.
- Age relaxation:
- 5 Years – for OBC, SC, ST of Uttar Pradesh, Skilled players, State government employees
- 15 years: for physically handicapped persons of U.P.
Candidates working as an employee under the Central or State Government will have to produce a ‘No Objection Certificate’ i.e. NOC from their employer at the time of interview issued by the competent authority.
UPPSC AE Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Degree in Agriculture/ Civil or Mechanical Engineering
- Served in the Territorial Army for a minimum period of two years
- Obtained a “B” certificate of N.C.C.
- Successfully completed one year training as trainee
UPPSC AE Application Fee:
- For General & OBC Category: ₹ 225 (Rs. 200/- Fee + ₹25 On-line processing Fee)
- For SC/ ST Category: ₹ 105 (Rs. 80/- Fee + ₹25 On-line Processing Fee)
- For Physically Handicapped Candidates: ₹ 25 (Exam Fee NIL + ₹25)
- For ex-service Man: ₹ 105 (Rs. 80/- Fee + ₹25)
UPPSC Combined State Engineering Services Examination 2021 (Advertisement No. A-5/E-1/2021)
|Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Public Works Department||36|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical / Mechanical) in Public Works Department||28|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Housing and Urban Planning Department||21|
|Assistant Engineer (Water) / ‘B’ Category Jalkal Engineering in Nagar Vikas Vibhag||14|
|Assistant Engineer (Traffic) in Nagar Vikas Vibhag||04|
|U.P. Agriculture Service Group ‘B’ (Engineering Branch) in Agriculture Department||04|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Avas Evam Vikas Parishad||76|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical) in Avas Evam Vikas Parishad||04|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Ground Water Department||06|
|Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) in Ground Water Department||03|
|Assistant Engineer (Agriculture)||07|
|Manager (Civil) in Industrial Development Department||49|
|Manager (Electrical / Mechanical) in Industrial Development Department||05|
|Chief Fire Officer in Home (Police) Department||13|
|Assistant Television Engineer in Home Police Department||01|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Rural Engineering Department||10|
At the time of the interview, candidates must also bring four passport-size photographs, two unattested and two attested by their Head of Department or Head of the Institution where they acquired their education or by a Gazetted Officer.