POLAC Admission 2021 » This is to inform all candidates, parents/guardians, and the general public that the sale of Admission form into the 9thRegular Course 2021 for a degree programme of the Nigeria Police Academy Wudil is out. All candidates are to follow the instruction to apply for a Course Admission into the Nigerian Police Academy.
The POLAC Admission Form is currently online now. All applicant can finally apply online through the official webpage.
The Nigeria Police Academy has advised all applicants before applying for admission must have at least an SSCE result or any equivalent O-Level qualification with at least 5 credit (which must include English Language and Mathematics) other subjects specified in the table under the point (d) below before such candidate can gain admission in the institution.
The sale of online POLAC application forms for admission into the 9th Regular Course of the degree programme of the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil, will commence on Monday 13th April 2021 and end on Sunday 5th July 2021.
Police Academy Admission Requirements 2021
This is a complete list of all requirements needed of you in order to gain admission into the Nigeria Police Academy 2021/2022 session.
- All applicants must be between the ages of 17 and 22. This must be clearly proven by your birth certificate and duly stamped by a federal Hospital.
- The height requirement for this admission is 1.67 meters (5 feet and 6 inches) for the males and 1.62 Metres (5 Feet 4 Inches) for the female applicants.
- The chest size requirement for the male is an expanded chest span of not less than 86cm (34 Inches for those between 21 and 22 years of age).
- If you are impaired in any way or have a deformity that will not allow you to perform properly physically and mentally, you may not be employed.
- SSCE certificates, NECO, Or GCE is important.
- Required educational certificates and courses for higher institution graduates have been clearly indicated on the recruitment portal. So, ensure you check that out when filling the form to know which position fits your educational qualification. Check the list below to also clarify.
Available Course of Study in Nigeria Police Academy Admission 2021
The POLAC Course of study that leads to Bachelor’s degrees in the following disciplines are available in the Nigerian Police Academy:
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES. BA in:
- History & International Studies
FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES: BSc in:
- Political Science
FACULTY OF SCIENCE: BSc in:
- Biological Sciences
- Computer Science
- Forensic Science
Nigeria Police Academy Entrance Examination Date, and Requirements.
To gain Admission into the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil, you must go through a series of texts, and candidates who made it through at this stage are finally given admission into the POLAC Academy. Therefore, to write the Entrance Examination, you will to go with your Pencil and Paper depending on the nature of the Examination, which could be written or a Computer Based Test (CBT)
Areas of the Exam Include:
- General Paper
- English Language
How To Apply For Police Academy Admission.
- Interested Applicants are advised to go to the Nigeria Police Academy’s Website: http://polac.edu.ng/purchasepin in order to obtain or generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code.
- The RRR code obtained can be used to make payment of N3,500.00 through any commercial Bank Branch in Nigeria.
- Applicants must, in addition, apply through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board [JAMB] as well as sit for the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). Candidates need not select the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil as a University of choice in the JAMB form. However, only candidates who obtained the minimum UTME scores of 180 which is the Academy’s Cut-off mark in JAMB, and purchased the Academy online Admission Form will be eligible to sit for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Examination.
- After making payment, applicants are to visit http://polac.edu.ng/user/register/application to create an online application account.
Mode of submission Of Applications
- All POLAC application forms are to be submitted online. Do not forget to download the POLAC acknowledgment form.
- Upload all scanned copies of the required documents
- Carefully fill in your details in the order of the requirements on the official website.
- Lastly, submit the application.
- Sure-P Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Is Out
- www.ondosubeb.org | Official Login Portal For Ondo State SUBEB Recruitment & Shortlisted Candidate
- subeb.ogunstate.gov.ng | Official Login Portal For Ogun State SUBEB Recruitment & Shortlisted Candidate
- Kwara State Civil Service Recruitment 2021/2022 Form Is Out
- JAMB Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal | www.jamb.gov.ng