Osun SUBEB Recruitment 2021/2022 Registration Form Portal | This is to notify you that the Osun State Universal Basic Education Board is Ongoing
To all potential teachers, this is the official page for the Osun SUBEB Recruitment Summer 2021-2022, and there are many things you will gain from us on this page, which is very important in this work.
Nonetheless, all applicants must concentrate on the required steps for applying for this role, knowing full well that meeting the requirements is critical to being hired in the subeb.os.gov.ng/osun-state universal basic education board recruitment.
NOTE: This is to notify all applicants that the official portal to apply for the Osun SUBEB Recruitment is https://subeb.os.gov.ng/, and as such, we will be providing a connection for you below to help you access the form; however, if the portal is not yet available, you can check back.
All you need to know About Osun SUBEB Recruitment
There are some important questions you should know about this Osun state universal basic education board recruitment, and the more you know, the better. Have you ever wondered why nearly 5,000 teachers applied for teaching positions, but only 700 were chosen? Most of the time, you won’t be able to answer this question on your own, however, the answer is straightforward; however, consider whether you meet the requirements. What about the qualifications I’ll need to apply to the authorities in order to be hired? Will I be sending my application form to the correct source? There are questions you must ask yourself in order to support yourself.
Osun SUBEB Recruitment Educational Requirements
Having what it takes to apply for the Osun SUBEB Recruitment should be your priority; we will provide you with a detailed overview of the Osun state universal basic education board’s criteria as well as other related information.
- Degree in Education with specific teaching subjects or Basic Degree with PGDE, HND + PGDE
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) Teacher Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) certificate would be an added benefit for Osun SUBEB Recruitment.
- WASSCE, NECO-SSCE/NABTEB/Teachers Certificate Grade II (no more than two (2) sittings)
- Any additional applicable qualifications; core Science subject exemptions can be issued to candidates seeking a post-graduate diploma in education.
- N.Y.S.C Certificate very important
Osun SUBEB Recruitment Available Position
The out listed subjects are available for replacement
1. English Language
3. Agricultural Science
5. Yoruba Language
8. Basic Technology
15. Computer Science
16. Physical and Health Education
17. Guidance and Counselling
Other Additional Requirement
Aside from the above qualifications, the prospective candidate must also hold the following:
- Photograph from a recent passport
- Lines for cell phones that operate
- A working email address
- Originating Local Government Affirmation
- A birth certificate or a court-issued declaration of age.
- Two referees’ attestation one of which must be from the institution where you studied.
- A valid type of identification (required), such as a national ID card, voting card, international passport, or driver’s license.
The items listed above are the most important criteria for you to fulfill in order to join those who will be hired in this year’s SUBEB recruitment; if you meet all of these requirements, you will be able to begin your application online.
How to Apply for Osun SUBEB Recruitment 2021
To apply for this role, make sure you click on the link https://osun.csm.ng/recruitment/login and follow the directions carefully. Avoid making errors or submitting incorrect documents, as this will cause the authorities to reject your application.
Osun SUBEB CBT Test and Cut Off Mark
The government announced that 11,068 candidates out of over 27,000 applicants made the cut-off points for basic and post-basic primary schools, respectively, in a statement released on Monday by the Commissioner for Information and Civic Orientation,
Mrs. Funke Egbemode, following the week’s State’s Executive Council Meeting.
There were also 13 people with special needs. “Contrary to the misleading statistics that have been circulating on social media, the government has published the official result of the qualifying test for teachers,” the statement read.
“A total of 5,216 candidates met the cut-off mark for post-basic schools, which was 40% or higher, while 5,852 candidates met the cut-off mark for primary schools, which was 35%.
After the first round of the recruitment process, there are a total of 11,068 interested applicants.
“Those who pass this round will be invited to a proficiency interview and micro-teaching in their areas of specialization on a date to be announced shortly.
With its benchmark, the government has been generous and understanding, but it will not hesitate to uphold professionalism and merit in the recruitment process.
“The teaching career is critically relevant and has a huge influence on society’s future. Teachers play a critical role in establishing a community and ensuring a nation’s future.” The argument was as follows:
For more work openings, CLICK HERE.
- NDE Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2021 | Click Here to Check
- Department of State Service (DSS) Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form & Portal – dss.gov.ng
- Nasarawa State Tescom Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Is Out
- NIMET Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Portal
- Kaduna SUBEB Recruitment 2021/2022 Registration Form Portal