Npower Teach Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form – Register Here @ www.npower.gov.ng.
Great News! The 2021 Npower Teach Recruitment is ongoing and interested applicants are advised to apply once they come across this publication. This page contains all the necessary information you need to apply for the Npower Teach Recruitment. See more details below;
Npower Teach Recruitment 2021
Today we are going to show you how you can register for the Npower Teach Programme for the year 2021. We all know that the Npower portal was recently open for registration and as such, all categories involved in the Npower programme are also open to receiving applications from interested candidates.
Applying for this empowerment programme is every Nigerian Youth’s dream. A lot have applied already and few are yet to apply, some do not even know how to go about the registration. That is why we have decided to take out time to teach you how you can submit your application successfully on the official Npower Registration Portal.
Before we head straight to how you can apply, you need to know that there are certain requirements you need to have before you are eligible to apply for the Npower Teach Programme
Npower Teach Recruitment Requirements and Qualifications
- Firstly, you must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Have a valid means of identification
- An educational qualification which includes; Primary school, junior secondary, senior secondary school, OND, HND, BSC certificate to be eligible for this programme.
- However, applicants with no qualifications can also apply.
- Also, applicants must be above 18 years and
- Finally, applicants must have a Bank Verification Number.
Npower Teach Registration Portal
It’s obvious that a lot of applicants who wants to apply for the Npower Teach has been visiting the official Npower Portal, npower.gov.ng. Kindly note that the Npower management has launched a new website for the 2021 recruitment exercise which is npower.fmhds.gov.ng.
How to Apply for the Npower Teach Recruitment 2021
Please disregard any website or social handle asking you to pay money to apply for the Npower Teach Recruitment for you, the application is totally free. Follow the steps below to submit your application successfully;
- Firstly, interested candidates should kindly log on to npower.fmhds.gov.ng
- Create an account
- Then, log in to the account and fill the online application form
- Finally, attached the required documents and submit your application
Finally, all successful candidates will be communicated through their Emails
- Npower New Registration Portal
- Npower Recruitment 2020 Officially Kicks Off
- Npower Batch C Recruitment 202011