Niger State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021/2022 Is Out | This is to let you that Niger State Civil Service Commission is currently recruiting
This is to inform you that Niger State Civil Service Commission has finally begun massive recruitment for Niger State indigenes. The application portal will be comprehensive, as will the general specifications and how to apply your application online. See the table below for more information.
Niger State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021 has started, the general public is hereby told. Involved and qualifying applicants should follow the procedures listed below to apply successfully.
Niger State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
This is to notify the general public that Niger State has launched a work recruitment site for those seeking jobs in the state.
Do you want to work for the government in Niger State? Then take this opportunity and apply now for the Niger State recruitment that is currently underway.
Applicants can apply online at www.nigerstate.gov.ng Employment. www.nigerstate.gov.ng is the official website for Niger State work recruitment. If you’re interested in applying for a position, go to the URL above.
About Niger State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
The Niger State Civil Service Commission was created by the Federal Republic of Nigeria’s constitution of 1999. The Commission’s powers are outlined in paragraph (I) of Part II of the third schedule, which states: Without regard to the Governor’s and State Judicial Service Commission’s powers, the Commission shall have authority to:
- Appoint people to positions in the state civil service appoint people to positions in the state civil service appoint people
- Persons holding those positions should be dismissed and subjected to disciplinary action.
- The Commission also has authority over the following areas:
- Promotions are available.
- Appointments on a contract basis
- Transfer of service, secondment, and de-secondment are all terms used to describe the process of moving from one job to another.
- Serving as an appeals body for Ministry/Department requests
- The civil service must keep accurate and up-to-date personnel records.
- Putting some civil service changes in place
- Monitoring the activities of Ministries and extra-ministerial agencies in the implementation of reforms to ensure compliance with guidelines, uniformity, and the maintenance of standards.
The Commission follows the scheme of service, the 1999 civil service reforms report, as well as the guidelines for appointments, promotion, discipline, and related government circulars, in carrying out the above functions.
Niger State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Requirements
All you have to do is open your browser on your phone or device, go to www.nigerstate.gov.ng, and you’ll find them.
Please note that the application for Niger State government recruitment is fully free of charge, and you are not expected to pay anyone for it.
Niger state Civil Service Commission recruitment Qualification Details
|1||Accountants||B. Sc. (Accounting)|
|2||Administrator||B. Sc. or B.A. (Political Science or History or Sociology or Public Admin or Business Admin)|
|3||Assistant Dental Technologist||HND (Dental Technology) Plus Registration|
|4||Agricultural Scientist||B. Sc. or B. Tech (General Agriculture)|
|5||Architects||M. Sc. or M. Tech (Architecture)|
|6||Assistant Education Officer||NCE with TRCN|
|7||Biomedical Technician||Dipoma (Biomedical Engineering)|
|8||Biomedical Technologist/Scientist||B. Sc. or B. Tech or HND (Biomedical Engineering)|
|9||Computer Engineer||B. Eng or B. Tech (Computer Engineering)|
|10||Dental Surgeons||MBBS Plus Registration|
|11||Dental Therapist||HND Plus Registration|
|12||Economist||B. Sc. (Economics)|
|13||Education Officer||B. Ed. or B. Sc. Ed. or B. Sc. or B. Tech Plus PGDE with TRCN|
|14||Engineers||B. Eng or B. Tech (Civil or Electrical or Mechanical)|
|15||Lawyers||LLB Plus BL|
|16||Medical Consultant||MBBS Plus Fellowship Qualification|
|17||Medical Laboratory Scientist||BMLS Plus Registration|
|18||Medical Laboratory Technician||3 Years Course in Medical Laboratory Science) Plus Registration|
|19||Medical Officer||MBBS Plus House Job and NYSC|
|20||Medical Record Officer||HND (Health Information Management) Plus Registration|
|21||Medical Record Technician||3 Years Course in Health Information Management Plus Registration|
|22||Nursing Officer||B.Sc. (Nursing) Plus Registration|
|24||Pharmacist||B.Sc. Pharmacy plus Registration|
|25||Pharmacist Technician||3 Years in Pharmacy Technician Plus Registration|
|26||Physiotherapist||B. Sc. (Physiotherapy) Plus Registration|
|27||Programmer/Analyst||B. Sc or B. Tech (Computer Science)|
|28||Quantity Surveyor||B. Sc. or B. Tech (Quantity Surveying)|
|29||Radiographer||B. Sc. or B. Tech (Radiography) Plus Registration|
|30||Scientific Officer||B. Sc or B. Tech (Microbiology or Biochemistry or Biology)|
|31||Staff Nurse/Staff Midwife||NRN or NRM Plus Registration with MNCN|
|32||Town Planner/Urban & Regional Planner||B. Sc. or B. Tech (URP), BURP|
|33||Water Engr/Water Resources Engr||B. Eng or B. Tech (Water Engineering or Water Resources Engineering)|
|34||X-Ray Technician||Diploma (Radiography) Plus Registration|
How to Apply for a Job with the Niger State Civil Service Commission
The Niger State Civil Service Commission has opened its application portal for different civil service positions. Interested candidates should go to the registration portal and fill out the form.
However, candidates should be aware of the following:
- The portal will be available starting March 21, 2021.
- To stop Complete disqualification, don’t register more than once.
- Make sure you have the required qualifications for the job you’re applying for.
- (See the qualifications section for more information.)
- Don’t forget to send in the necessary credentials.
- Use the “Edit Registration” option if you have already registered and need to make changes.
To apply, go to www.nigerstate.gov.ng and register with your email address and phone number.
After you’ve done so successfully, you’ll be given guidance on how to sign up for the portal.
Please note that, amid reports to the contrary, the Niger state recruitment portal has been released.
To apply for a job with the Niger State, go to www.nigerstate.gov.ng, as previously reported.
Before submitting your application, please double-check that you have met all of the criteria. It is not possible to submit several applications.
If you have any questions about the Niger State Civil Service Commission recruitment 2021, please leave a comment below, and we will answer them.
- Bauchi State Government Recruitment 2021/2022 Registration Form
- Edo SUBEB Recruitment 2021/2022 for Education Managers
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Shortlisted candidates List 2021 is out
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates List in PDF 2021 | Steps to Check and Download
- NIPOST Recruitment 2021/2022 Latest Application Form Portal