In this page we are going to be talking about how much the Federal Teachers Scheme will pay each candidates who scale through the recruitment exercise and becomes their full time staff. See details below;
Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment
Currently, the Federal Teachers Scheme is recruiting staffs into its system. The recruitment exercise will last for the month, and as such interested individuals are advised to apply immediately. In case you do not know how to go about the recruitment, we have published an article that will show you how you can apply for the UBEC Federal Teachers Scheme recruitment 2020.
Federal Teachers Scheme Salary Structure
Without wasting much of your time, let’s head straight to why you were here. The Federal Government shall pay each participant an allowance of N30,000.00 per month.
Be guided that this sum will be paid only to candidates that are shortlisted for the recruitment exercise.
The job will last for at least i two (2) years or as may be determined by the Universal Basic Education Commission.
Teaching Specialties Requirements
- Firstly, all applicant must possess a B.Sc, HND, NCE or Masters from a recognized institution relating to the subjects stated below;
- English Teacher. Reading, writing and critical thinking.
- History Teacher.
- Math Teacher.
- Science Teacher.
- Social Studies Teacher.
- Art Teacher.
- Music Teacher.
- Drama Teacher
- Secondly, applicants must a Nigerian by birth
- Thirdly, all applicants must have a valid means of identification
- Lastly, applicants must be between 25-34 years.
To apply for this job, visit the recruitment portal by CLICKING HERE