We are pleased to announce to you that the Nigeria Police Force Confirmation Slip is now available online at the police recruitment portal – http://policerecruitment.gov.ng/print_slip.
This is to inform all the candidates who applied for the Nigerian police force recruitment 2020 to log on to the NPF portal and print out their confirmation slip as soon as they come across this publication. All candidates are also expected to update their bio data on the portal to avoid errors. Below is a step by step guide on how to update your bio data.
How to Update Your Bio Data
It is important for all candidates to update their record on the police portal that is why we have taken our time to pencil down this guide to help candidates do the needful and at the right time.
- Visit the NPF portal via http://policerecruitment.gov.ng/
- Navigate to where you see “You must provide your NIN number to continue”
- Input your National Identification Number (NIN) and verify.
After you must have completed the above given steps, your profile will show in some seconds. From here, all you have to do is to confirm your bio data and provide information to some blank fields (If there is any) and submit.
Now, the remaining task is for you to print out your Confirmation Slip. We will also guide your through the process below;
How To Print The Nigeria Police Force Confirmation Slip
- Visit the confirmation slip page via http://policerecruitment.gov.ng/print_slip
- Enter your Reference ID / NIN / Email / Phone in the required field
- Click on preview
On finishing the above steps, your confirmation slip will appear. All you have to do is to print it out or you can save/download into your phone or laptop and take it to the nearest ICT centre around you for printing (that’s if you do not have a personal printer.
- Download Nigeria Police Force Guarantor’s Form
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
- DSS Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates