Imo SUBEB List of Shortlisted Candidate 2021/2022 PDF Download
Imo SUBEB List of Shortlisted Candidate 2021 » This article will guide you to check the Imo State Universal Basic Education Board list of shortlisted candidates, requirements, and other important information below.
Are you among those who successfully apply for the Imo State Universal Basic Education recruitment? If you are, this article is definitely for you, It is indeed a thing of joy to announce to all candidates that the Imo SUBEB List of Shortlisted Candidate has finally been released.
All candidates who applied for the job can now check their names in the Imo SUBEB List of Shortlisted Candidates to know if they are among those been selected. We will be revealing to you the easy way to check yours without stress. It is important not to be in a hurry to leave this website if you could not find your name on the released list.
The main reason behind the 2021 recruitment of secondary school teachers by Imo State Government is to ensure that the state level of secondary school education is in line with the international academic standard of the 21st century under the current state governor, Hope Uzodinma.
We are glad to let you know that the Imo SUBEB List of Shortlisted Candidate is out. All those who were shortlisted will be able to finally check their names on the list and then proceed to the next stage of the recruitment.
How to Easily Check the Imo SUBEB Shortlisted Candidate 2021
Imo SUBEB List of Shortlisted Candidate is not yet out. Therefore, all candidates who applied for the job should wait patiently for the list to be announced on the official IMSUBEB recruitment portal. Also, the Imo State recruitment officials in charge of the Imo SUBEB recruitment will notify all successful candidates through the Email they submitted during the course of registration. Therefore, it is necessary to constantly check your Email address on a daily basis for updates regarding the Imo SUBEB List of successful Candidates and screening centers.
Alternatively, you can as well visit the Imo SUBEB List of Shortlisted Candidate official recruitment portal at imostate.gov.ng. It is expedient to take note of your screening date, batch, and time. As a matter of fact, failure to report at your screening center within the expected time, and date means that you have rejected the job offer.
Note that prior to the time of writing this content, the successful list of shortlisted candidates was not released. Imo SUBEB List of successful Candidates have finally been published. Therefore, it is advisable to check the recruitment official portal to verify if you have been pre-selected.
If you are among those been selected for the next phase of the recruitment, please it necessary to take note of the important information;
- Firstly, all shortlisted candidates must have a good character
- Secondly, for you to get to the final stage of the recruitment, all shortlisted candidates must be physically, mentally, and psychologically fit for the job.
- Most importantly, it is advised not to pay any agent who claims to get you this job.
- Lastly, being among those been shortlisted is never a guarantee that you will be employed. Therefore, it is important to note that there will be a total screening for all shortlisted candidates. The screening test will cover a Computer-Based Test, physical examination, etc
- Also, note that the screening date, time, and examination center will be sent to you through the email you registered with
Important Documents for the Imo SUBEB List of Shortlisted Candidate Screening
The recruitment officials would want to know if you are the one who filled the online application form, as well as wanting to know if actually you are the owner of the credentials. Therefore, you are advised to go along with the following out listed pieces of evidence to the Imo SUBEB List of Shortlisted Candidate screening center
- Your recent Passport photographs
- Original certificate of L.G.A of Origin I.e. Local Government Identification
- The original Print out of your registration slip
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Educational certificates (Primary Six School Leaving Certificate, Senior Secondary School Certificate, B.Sc., B.ED, B.A (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution)
- Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age
- A valid means of identification such as a Valid Driver’s License, National ID Card, National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Voters card
- A copy of the printout of the reply to your online application
- Bank Verification Number(BVN)
Finally, in order to stay updated on the Imo SUBEB List of Shortlisted Candidates, it is necessary that you bookmark this website to get the best information you need. Also, if you need further information as regards the Imo SUBEB List of Shortlisted Candidate, do let us know by using the comment section, and it will be attended to as soon as possible.