Nigerian Army 81RRI Shortlisted Names 2021/2022 | recruitment.army.mil.ng
Nigerian Army 81RRI Shortlisted Names 2021 » The Nigerian Army Shortlisted Names 2021 81RRI is finally out on the Nigerian Army Shortlisted Names Portal at recruitment.army.mil.ng. If you applied for the recruitment, and want to check the names of all successful candidates for the Nigerian army, then you are on the right web page.
Check the Nigerian Army 81RRI Shortlisted Names 2021 here on this page for 81st Regular Recruits Intake (81RRI). We have uploaded the army 2021 shortlisted candidate’s names here on this in PDF format. See more details below.
If you are among the candidates that applied for Nigerian army DSSC recruitment, we are glad to inform you that the army DSSC shortlist is out.
To see if your name has been shortlisted, go to www.recruitment.army.mil.ng and log in to see if you have been shortlisted.
The next step is to plan for the screening test, which is set to take place on
How to Find the Names of Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates 81RRI
As previously mentioned, you can search your name by going to the Nigerian Army 81RRI Shortlisted Names recruitment.army.mil.ng website.
You will be informed via your registered email address or phone number if you have been shortlisted.
All screening information, including the date and location, will be sent to the email address you provided when you signed up.
When will Army shortlisted candidates screening commence?
The screening is scheduled to hold on the 26th, April 2021. Please take note of that.
The Nigerian army expects you to come with the items specified below:
- White vests.
- Blue short.
- White canvas.
- White socks.
- Original and photocopies of their credentials.
- Relevant scratch cards for online verification of result (WASSEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB).
- Writing materials (Biro and Pencil)
- File Jacket
- National Identity card/slip
- Passports and full size 5 x 7 photographs.
- BVN Printout
Nigerian Army 81RRI Shortlisted Names 2021
So, before you proceed with the application process, read the requirements and conditions in full detail and ensure that you really have all it takes to join the force.
The following is a list of the requirements for joining the Nigerian Army:
- You must be a Nigerian citizen by birth (not by naturalization)
- Candidates must be between ages 18-22
- You must medically, physically, and psychologically fit
- Candidates must be at least 1.68 meters tall (for men) or 1.62 meters tall (for women)
- Applicants must have no previous criminal record
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WAEC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer-literate
Important Information/Notice about Nigerian Army 81RRI Shortlisted Names
All shortlisted candidates should be aware that they will not be permitted to take the exam anywhere other than the designated zonal centers.
Shortlisted candidates are also expected to arrive at the examination site for verification at the time listed next to their names.
Candidates who have been shortlisted should write down the exam and seat numbers next to their names.
The review number will also be used to access the testing platform.