INEC Recruitment 2021 Shortlisted Candidates List in PDF | Check Here to verify your name in the INEC Recruitment 2021 Shortlisted names for the next phase
INEC Recruitment 2021 Shortlisted Candidates
- 1 INEC Recruitment 2021 Shortlisted Candidates
- 2 Is the list of INEC’s 2021 shortlisted candidates now available?
- 3 INEC’s Shortlisted Candidates Portal
- 4 How to Search INEC’s Shortlisted Candidates for the 2021 Recruitment
The INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates List is available in PDF format. We have successfully uploaded the complete list of the Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates in PDF format to our website. Keep reading to find out what you need to know.
This article is designed to provide you with all of the necessary details to assist you in verifying your name and obtaining the INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates List 2021.
The list is available in PDF format and can be downloaded. You can also look at the list here. The INEC List of Eligible Applicants for Recruitment is only open to those who applied for the Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment.
Please keep in mind that being shortlisted is not the end of the process. To work at the Independent National Electoral Commission, you must also pass a screening test and be considered worthy. That is why you must buy the INEC Recruitment Aptitude Test for Past Questions and Answers. You will get it here.
Is the list of INEC’s 2021 shortlisted candidates now available?
The INEC Shortlist may or may not be available at the time you read this post. If the list is available, you must follow the steps outlined here to search the INEC shortlist.
The majority of the information you will receive about the INEC Recruitment Shortlist will be sent to the email address you used to register for INEC Recruitment.
You will only receive an email if you have been shortlisted, so if you do not receive it, do not be disappointed; you might not have been picked. That does not imply that the world has come to an end. There are currently open positions for which you can apply. Later in the post, we’ll go over the other work that is open to you.
If you meet all of the criteria and are qualified, there is nothing that can prevent you from being shortlisted for the INEC work. Also, don’t pay someone to have your name on a shortlist. It’s likely that you’ll be duped.
INEC’s Shortlisted Candidates Portal
What is the official INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates portal? www.inecrecruitment.com is the website.
To prevent being scammed, you must know the right portal. Scammers and swindlers can be found almost everywhere.
They’re looking for naive and ignorant candidates to prey on. To stop being conned, you must know the correct portal.
The majority of logins and registrations will be done through this portal. Continue reading to learn how to access the List of Shortlisted Candidates for the Independent National Electoral Commission.
How to Search INEC’s Shortlisted Candidates for the 2021 Recruitment
The instructions for testing your name on the List of Shortlisted Candidates for INEC are as follows.
Visit the INEC Portal, which you have already been told about, at www.inecrecruitment.com.
Since you will need to use the portal to search the INEC Shortlist, your email will be useful because most guidance will be sent to you by email.
In conclusion, here’s how to look up the INEC 2021 Shortlisted Candidates List.
• Go to https://www.inecrecruitment.com/ to learn more about the Independent National Electoral Commission.
• Use your email address and the password you developed to access the portal.
• You can check your status from here.
• You should also search your inbox to see if they’ve sent you any correspondence about the shortlist.
After the shortlisted candidate’s list has been posted, you will still have to go through the required screening. Online assessment tests, written tests/aptitude tests, screening, and face-to-face interviews are all part of the screening process.
You would need to buy the INEC Screening Test Past Questions and Answers in order to pass the interview test.
Finally, please share this article on all social media channels, especially Facebook and Twitter. Enable the knowledge to circulate.
It brings us great joy to see someone excel in the Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment process. To ensure a satisfactory result in every recruitment, please make sure to obey all of our guidelines and instructions. Best wishes on all of your projects, and I hope to see you at the top.
Additional Information About INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) was formed by the Federal Republic of Nigeria’s Constitution in 1999 to, among other things, organize elections for various political offices.
Section 15, Part 1 of the Third Schedule of the 1999 Constitution (As Amended) and Section 2 of the Electoral Act 2010 (As Amended) define INEC’s functions as follows:
- Organize, conduct, and supervise all elections for the positions of President and Vice-President, Governor and Deputy Governor of a State, and Senate, House of Representatives, and House of Assembly members in each state of the federation;
- Political parties must be registered in compliance with the rules of the constitution and the National Assembly Act;
- Observe how political parties are organized and managed, including their budgets, as well as conventions, congresses, and party primaries.
- Organize an annual review and audit of political party funds and accounts, and issue a report on the examination and audit for public consumption;
- Organize and perform voter registration, as well as compile, preserve, and amend a voter registration for the purposes of any election held under this constitution;
- Conduct voter and civic education; promote awareness of sound democratic election processes; and monitor political campaigns and provide rules and regulations that regulate political parties.
- Conduct any referendum mandated by the 1999 Constitution or any other legislation or Act of the National Assembly.
STATEMENT OF MISSION
INEC’s mission is to serve as an independent and efficient EMB dedicated to the conduct of free, fair, and credible elections in Nigeria in order to ensure the country’s long-term democracy.
STATEMENT OF VISION
INEC’s goal is to be one of the world’s best Election Management Bodies (EMBs), meeting the needs of the Nigerian people.
VALUES INEC will be motivated by the following values in carrying out its responsibilities:
- Autonomy: INEC must be able to carry out all of its duties without being influenced or regulated by others.
- INEC must be accessible and transparent in all of its operations, as well as in its relationships with all stakeholders.
- Integrity: INEC must always behave in a frank and fair manner in all of its dealings.
- In order to preserve INEC’s integrity, it must ensure that no action or intervention is taken in favor of any individual or political party.
- In order to provide a level playing field for all political actors, INEC must ensure impartiality.
- INEC will be dedicated to delivering high-quality electoral services in a timely and effective manner, driven by best international practice and standards.
- In interacting with all stakeholders, INEC must ensure fairness and justice.
- INEC will be dedicated to upholding merit and professionalism as the framework for all of its acts.
- INEC must create an atmosphere that facilitates cooperation among its employees at all levels.