NDDC Scholarship 2021/2022 (Postgraduate) Registration Portal | This is to notify you that the NDDC Scholarship Programme 2021 for Postgraduates is out
The application portal for the NDDC scholarship for 2021 is now available – Do you want to apply for a Foreign Post-Graduate Scholarship from the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC)?
Then read on for the most recent information on the NDDC scholarship 2021/2022.
This article will go through the qualifications, start date, past questions, and answers pdf download, how to apply, deadline, and official portal for the NDDC scholarship 2021/2022.
Let’s get this party started.
NDDC Scholarship 2021
Applications for the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) International Post-Graduate Scholarship Scheme are now being approved by suitably eligible applicants.
The primary goal of the NDDC Foreign Post-Graduate Scholarship Scheme is to provide appropriate training and skills to Niger Deltans so that they can effectively participate in the current administration’s local content initiative and compete globally in various technical fields.
The Scheme is for suitably eligible candidates with applicable Bachelor’s/degrees Master’s in the following technical disciplines from recognized universities:
- Agricultural Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Information Technology
- Management Sciences
2021/2022 NDDC Scholarship Requirements And Eligibility
You must meet the following conditions to qualify for an NDDC postgraduate scholarship in 2021/2022:
- All candidates must have a first degree from a recognized university with a minimum of a 2nd Class Lower Division for those seeking to pursue a Master’s Degree program, and a decent Master’s Degree for Ph.D. applicants.
- Applicants must have been accepted into a Post Graduate Program in one of the above-mentioned disciplines at a foreign university.
- Any applicants who have already started their studies at an overseas university are unable to apply.
- Written consent of the applicant’s good conduct from each of the following members of the applicant’s community/clan.
- Member of the National Assembly/State Legislature
- First Class Traditional Ruler
- High Court Judge
- Chairman of the LGA
- Applicants with a history of cult membership or a criminal record would be disqualified.
- Applicants must have completed the National Youth Service, which is a requirement (NYSC).
How to Apply for 2021 NDDC Scholarships
1. Applications must be submitted online at www.nddc.gov.ng, the Commission’s website. Please find the attachments below.
- Passport photo taken recently
- Letter of Identification from the Local Government.
- A letter of admission to a recognized Overseas University for postgraduate studies.
- Degrees from a prestigious university that are important.
- Certificate of Discharge/Exemption from the N.Y.S.C
3. For ease of reference, print a hard copy of the online provided acknowledgment.
4. The names of all applicants who have been shortlisted will be published on the NDDC website, www.nddc.gov.ng.
5.Please contact the Director of Education, Health, and Social Services (NDDC) at the following e-mail address: [email protected] Phone: 084668158:
Seledi Thompson can be reached at [email protected]
2021/2022 NDDC Scholarship Access to the portal
THE MOST RECENT UPDATE: Despite the fact that an official announcement has already been issued, the application portal has yet to be launched.
In that case, as soon as the NDDC scholarship portal for 2021/2022 opens, I will update the application links above. Leave a message below to be notified as soon as the portal is available for online application.
NDDC Scholarship Deadline 2021/2022 NOTE: Will be announced
THE COMMISSION WILL NOT CONTACT CANDIDATES WHO WERE NOT SHORTLISTED FOR THE COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT),
OR CANDIDATES WHO WERE NOT INVITED FOR AN ORAL INTERVIEW, OR CANDIDATES WHO WERE NOT SUCCESSFUL IN THE ORAL INTERVIEWS.
CANDIDATES FROM OIL PRODUCING/BEARING COMMUNITIES/LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREAS WILL BE GIVEN PREFERENCE AS LONG AS THEY MEET THE Authorized CUT OFF MARK.
THE COMMISSION Would ENSURE THAT BENEFICIARIES IN EACH STATE HAVE EQUAL ACCESS TO COURSES.
DEFERMENT, INSTITUTION CHANGE, AND COURSE CHANGE ARE NOT ALLOWED.
THE COMMISSION HAS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION IN SELECTING APPLICANTS IN Compliance WITH THE ABOVE-MENTIONED Requirements AND ITS INTERNAL CONSIDERATION. THE COMMISSION’S DECISION IN THIS MATTER IS FINAL.
Information About NDDC Scholarship 2021/2022
The NDDC was primarily developed in response to the needs of the people of the Niger Delta, a densely populated region populated by a number of minority ethnic groups. These ethnic groups, especially the Ijaw and Ogoni, formed organizations in the 1990s to fight the Nigerian government and multinational oil companies like Shell.
Minorities in the Niger Delta have continued to protest and demand more autonomy and control over the region’s petroleum resources. They cite the region’s extreme environmental degradation and pollution caused by oil operations since the late 1950s to justify their concerns.
Minority communities in oil-producing regions, on the other hand, have earned little to no money from the industry, and environmental remediation initiatives are minimal and insignificant. Even by Nigerian standards, the area is underdeveloped and has a low quality of life.
Oil development has been hampered by violent confrontations with the state and oil companies, as well as with other groups, as disgruntled youth or organizations intentionally obstruct oil operations in an effort to effect change.
The Nigerian oil industry has suffered greatly as a result of these disruptions, and both multinationals and the federal government have a stake in ensuring that mining operations continue uninterrupted; the NDDC is the result of these concerns and an attempt to meet the needs of the delta’s population.
NDDC paid 197 stranded UK scholarship students on August 31, 2020.
The mission and the activities of NDDC Scholarship
The mandate of the NDDC is as follows:
- Policy and guidelines for the development of the Niger Delta region are being established.
- Conception, preparation, and implementation of projects and programs for the sustainable development of the Niger Delta region in the fields of transportation,
- including highways, jetties, and waterways, health, employment, industrialization, agriculture and fisheries, housing and urban development, water supply, energy, and telecommunications, in compliance with existing rules and regulations.
- Surveying the Niger Delta to determine the steps that must be taken to facilitate its physical and socioeconomic growth.
- Developing master plans and schemes to help the Niger Delta region’s physical development, as well as the Commission’s member states’ estimates.
- Implementation of all initiatives approved by the Federal Government and the Commission for the creation of the Niger Delta region.
- Identifying barriers to the Niger Delta region’s growth and assisting member states in the formulation and implementation of policies to ensure sound and productive management of the region’s capital.
- Assessing and reporting on any project funded or carried out in the region by oil and gas companies or other companies, including non-governmental organizations, as well as ensuring that funds released for such projects are used properly.
- Managing ecological and environmental issues arising from oil and gas exploration in the Niger Delta region, as well as advising the Federal Government and member states on the prevention and control of oil spills, gas flaring, and pollution.
- Liaising with various oil, gas, and mineral exploration and production firms on all emission prevention and control issues.
- Executing such other works and performing such other functions as the Commission considers essential for the Niger Delta region’s and people’s long-term growth.
- Imo SUBEB Recruitment 2021/2022 Registration Form Is Out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form & Portal – nigeriapolicecareers.net
- Edo SUBEB Recruitment 2021/2022 for Education Managers
- How to Edit Your Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Application 2021 – nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
- How to Edit Nigeria Police Bio Data/Records After Submission – policerecruitment.gov.ng Recruitment