BPE Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal – bpe.gov.ng. We are pleased to inform you that the long-awaited recruitment exercise for the Bureau of Public Enterprises for the year 2021 is now open. This page provides important details about the recently confirmed recruitment. See the table below for more information.
Do you want to be a member of the BPE class of 2021? You should take this publication seriously and carefully follow all of the directions on this page in order to apply your application successfully.
As usual, we’ll offer you a little background on BPE in case it’s needed during screening. As a result of its 1991 founding, BPE is an acronym for Bureau Of Public Enterprises. Under the requirements of the Public Enterprises Act, the BPE was created with a mission to assist the Federal Government’s goal of privatization. BPE consists of six (6) departments, namely:
- Finance and general service department.
- Post-transaction management department.
- Infrastructure and public-private partnership department.
- Energy Department.
- Development Institutions and National development.
- Industries and communications department.
www.bpe.gov.ng is the official portal for the Bureau of Public Enterprises recruitment and it is only those who meet the requirements that would be eligible to apply so ensure to read the requirements outline below thoroughly.
Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE)
The Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE) is in charge of overseeing the implementation of Nigeria’s privatization and commercialization strategy.
The Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE), established under the provisions of the Public Enterprises (Privatisation and Commercialisation) Act of 1999, was charged with driving the Federal Government’s program of privatizing public enterprises, implementing sector reforms, and liberalizing key economic sectors, especially the infrastructure sector, through its secretariat.
Bureau of Public Enterprises’ Responsibilities
- To begin, the NCP’s privatization and commercialization policies must be implemented.
- Preparation of NCP-approved public enterprises for privatization and commercialization.
- Advising the NCP on the capital restructuring requirements of Nigerian public enterprises that are to be privatized
- Finally, account management is required for all commercial companies in order to maintain financial discipline.
Recruitment for the Bureau of Public Enterprises in 2021
Over the past few years, BPE has had a large annual recruitment intake. On different channels, we’ve received multiple requests from aspirants seeking legitimate information about the BPE application form and guidance for 2021/2022.
Applicants are encouraged to use this portal to apply for open positions in the Bureau of Public Enterprise as well as other current recruitment opportunities in Nigeria. Please make sure you fill out all of the necessary fields, especially your school credentials and employment information.
Do you have what it takes to work with the Bureau of Public Enterprises? If yes then you are in the right place because, in this article, you would get all the information you need on BPE recruitment.
Departments of Public Enterprise Bureau
DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE AND GENERAL SERVICES
DEPARTMENT OF POST TRANSACTION MANAGEMENT
DEPARTMENT OF INFRASTRUCTURE AND PUBLIC-PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP
DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY
DEPARTMENT OF DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTIONS AND NATURAL RESOURCES
DEPARTMENT OF DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTIONS AND NATURAL RESOURCES
DEPARTMENT OF INDUSTRIES AND COMMUNICATIONS
BPE Recruitment Qualifications and Requirements
To begin, applicants must have a B.Sc, HND, NCE, or OND from a recognized institution in any discipline.
- Applicants must also be under the age of 35.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects, including English, and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained in one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained in two sittings, including English; or National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects
- In addition, the applicant must hold a National Diploma (ND) from a recognized institution. A National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or a General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) with two (2) subjects completed in one sitting or three (3) subjects completed in two sittings.
- Finally, both applicants must have basic programming skills.
Application Deadline: There isn’t one.
How to Apply for BPE Recruitment in 2021
There is currently no recruiting going on. Remember to come back frequently for more information and to BOOKMARK this page.
To apply for the position, qualified candidates should follow the basic steps outlined below.
- Go to the BPE’s official website to apply for a position.
- Now is the time to apply.
- By clicking the Signup button, you can build an account.
- Fill out the form and attach all of the required documents.
- Print the Acknowledgement slip after a good registration.
The deadline for BPE recruitment has passed.
The deadline has yet to be reported on the official website. However, as soon as the closing date is announced, we will update this post.
If you want to be considered for this role, keep the following points in mind:
Any of the above-mentioned documents should be in your possession. If you lack them, you should not even consider applying for the role.
You must have scanned and submitted your documents to the portal.
It is important to remember that successful candidates will be contacted via the email address they given on the portal.
We’ve finally reached the end of this guide; if you like our blog, please bookmark it or join our mailing list to receive updates.
If you have any more concerns, please leave them in the comments section below.
Trending Jobs in Nigeria 2021
- INEC Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Immigration Recruitment
- Customs Recruitment
- Prisons Recruitment
- AMCON Recruitment
- BOF Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form & Portal – inecnigeria.org
- NECO Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal – www.neco,gov.ng
- Niger SUBEB Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Portal
- Nigerian Immigration Shortlisted Candidates 2021 PDF List is out
Is BPE Currently Recruiting? The Bureau Of Public Enterprises recruitment is yet to commence recruitment but we would update this article once they commence recruitment.
Is there a deadline to apply for BPE?
The recruiting deadline for the Bureau of Public Enterprise has yet to be announced, but we will update this item as soon as it is.